Sunday, February 17, 2013

Down South


16 Feb 2013

My day started out having breakfast with my friend, Tami, in Atlanta, and ended up having dinner with my friend, Elaine, in Orlando.  How spoiled does a person need to feel?  In between, was just a lot of driving down I-75 with nothing to look at but trees and billboards.  It was about a seven-hour drive, of which I drove nearly half.

My cough is not better, and I can hear a bit of rattling or wheezing on the exhale.  I saw a “wellness center” near the restaurant where we ate dinner tonight, so I may be going there on Monday if I’m not improving by then.

There’s more to report, but my laptop is nearly out of battery and we need to get to bed as tomorrow we drive to Islands of Adventure to see the new Harry Potter World, so I gotta make this short.


No comments:

Post a Comment